This comprehensive, easy-to-read eManual will show you how to stop being a struggling actor and start making a living doing what you love. The eManual will share secrets that will increase your chances of succeeding in the entertainment industry. It is perfect for anyone who is considering an acting career, or wants to take their career to the next level. Receive 6 emails over 6 weeks to learn how to become a successful working actor.
Topics that are covered in the eManual are:
• Learn how to manage your career as a business
• Get tips on how to get more auditions and acting jobs
• Learn casting secrets that will make you stand out from the competition
• Avoid wasting time and money by knowing how to pursue your career the right way
• Learn tips on how to get noticed and be discovered
• Get advice on how to market and promote yourself effectively
• Learn information that is not taught in most books or workshops
• Get inside information that could take you years to uncover
• Avoid making costly mistakes that can hinder your career
• Learn the secrets to becoming a successful actor...and much more!
For more information on the eManual, as well as how to start and build a successful acting career, email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
"OMG, you outdid yourself !!! Very informative , easy to comprehend, well written, and fun to read! I really loved it! CONGRATS...Great Job !!!" ~Nicole
"Thanks! You wrote all of this in your e-manual? It looks great. It is very clean and to the point. Thanks!" ~Pasha
The eManual was created to provide information about the subject matter covered, which is how to start and build a successful acting career. The information contained in this eManual is for general information purposes only. It is being sold with the understanding that the author is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, or other professional services. If legal advice or other professional assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought. Every effort has been made to make this eManual as complete and accurate as possible. The content of the eManual should be used only as general guide of the subject matter covered. The author can only provide valuable information and trust that each person will take the information that is right for him/her at the current stage of their career. The author of the eManual shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the information covered in this eManual.