There are many ways to be discovered in the industry. You need to be constantly in front of casting directors and other influential people that can advance your career. You need to know who the movers and shakers are in the business. By the way, do you know who they are? More importantly, do they know you? Psssst.....can I tell you a little secret? Casting directors and other industry professionals like to hire and work with actors who they know, like, and trust. Always remember this important tip. Having said that, here are some innovative ideas to be seen by key players in the entertainment industry:
1. Be a well trained and experienced actor. Always remember that when success is more likely to happen when preparation meets opportunity.
2. Make sure that you and your work is easily available to be seen by those who can take your career to the next level. For example, make sure you have an actor website, as well as a demo reel that is featured on acting sites. Ensure that they will be seen by industry professionals who can help get you more auditions and bookings.
3. Know the importance of Actor Marketing. It is a key secret that many successful working actors know. You need to know how to market yourself the right way. There is help out there if you do not know how to use effective marketing for your career.
4. Do not underestimate the importance of networking. I have met many people who have helped me in my career at an industry related event.
5. Attend casting workshops and showcases. These are great events to show those who can advance your career your acting talent. I have seen many actors get great opportunities by attending and performing at these kind of events.
Want more tips on how to be discovered and noticed in this industry? You can contact me via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1(888) 436-7744 to book a Career Consultation. Let us work together to take your career to the next level.
*Disclaimer: Talent Unleashed is NOT a talent or employment agency. It is also NOT a talent counselling service or casting office. The company does not promise or secure employment, jobs, auditions, castings, or bookings for actors. Additionally, taking a workshop with an industry expert, using a marketing service, or career consultations are NOT a guarantee of future employment. Workshops and services provided by Talent Unleashed are solely to help actors to increase their chances of succeeding in the entertainment industry. Starting an acting career is not an easy endeavour to pursue. As an actor, it is your responsibility to do all that you can to succeed in the entertainment industry. However, with hard work, determination, and motivation from your mentors, you can achieve your acting dreams.